|Task||Next Due||Expires|| |
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 50 min
|1|| ||beaten egg|
|3/4||cup||soft bread crumbs|
|1||tbs||dried minced onion|
- In a mixing bowl combine egg,bread crumbs, milk, onion, celery, parsley, herb,salt and pepper
- Add ground beef and mix well
- In a shallow baking dish pat mixture into a 7X3X2 inch loaf or shape into a circle with a 6 inch diameter
- Bake at 350 degF for 30 minutesor til no pink remains.
- Spoon BBQ or catsup over meat.
|Hot Water Heater||3.8||23.4||$22.15|
|6/26/2015 07:32:12pm||Don't forget to feed the dog|
|6/23/2015 04:32:12pm||An unusual amount of water usage detected|
|6/23/2015 09:01:07pm||No motion has been detected today|
|6/20/2015 08:02:12pm||Your garage is open after 8pm|
|6/20/2015 08:02:12pm||Your laundry wash is complete - ready for dryer|
* Messages will pop-up on the screen, be sent as a text message and be recorded to this log.
|08/14/2015 11:21 pm||Fan||56 Watts|
|08/14/2015 11:18:32 pm||Front Door||Closed|
|08/14/2015 11:18:04 pm||Kitchen Motion||Inactive|
|08/14/2015 11:17:05 pm||Front Door||Open|
|08/14/2015 11:17:02 pm||Kitchen Motion||Active|